Metal structures have long been used in the construction of buildings and structures. They have acquired special popularity and wide distribution due to high strength and mechanical characteristics. Steel is relevant for high-rise buildings and buildings subject to high loads. The presence of its own production facilities, modern equipment, qualified personnel, as well as an advanced logistics system, makes it possible to implement engineering solutions of any complexity.
On the procurement and assembly site there is an automated line procurement line with modern high-performance technological equipment. The production line for processing profile and sheet products is equipped with numerical control machines.
Composition of the production line:
Roller conveyor system,
which allows not to restrain the technological flow that occurs during crane operations;
- The shot blasting machine makes cleaning of profile rolls before machining and sheet metal before cutting;
- Thermal cutting machine with numerical program control allows to cut any complexity and shape from sheet metal up to 150 mm thick with a gas cutter and up to 70 mm with a plasma cutter;
- The CNC drill machine processes the workpiece in three planes with an accuracy of 0.01 mm;
- Automatic and semi-automatic band saws allow to cut workpieces with high accuracy with a maximum cutting angle of 75 degrees;
In the existing layout, the drilling machine and band saw can process up to 500 tons of profile rolled products per month.
Basic operations of production
- shot blasting of profile and sheet products from scale and rust;
- moving workpieces in automatic mode;
- drilling using drills, milling cutters, tapping, countersinking, marking by engraving, and marking by impact;
- cutting the above profiles.
Application of products:
- hangars, warehousing and logistics terminals;
- awnings for technology;
- administrative, production and shift work
List of elements of building metal structures: